Making of ‘The Cow Girl’ – Samar Vijay
I started the cowgirl with a simple base mesh (provided by Marshu Mishu AKA FX81) did some minor mesh changes on it to reduce pinches is some areas.
When I was done with that I took the base mesh to zbrush and started sculpting the female body. Once I was done with a decent sculpt which I thought was ready to pose, using zbrush transpose tools I posed the body and gave some final touches to the sculpt acc. to the pose. I mainly focused on the curves of her body to make her look hot and sexy.
These are the shots of the workflow.
我使用Marshu Mishu AKA FX81提供的基础网格模型来制作，当我修改完毕以后，我就把模型倒入ZB开始雕刻女性的身体，当我觉得差不多的时候，我就开始摆Pose，完成pose后，我对结构进行了修为的调整，使得她看上去性感。
Before I started the sculpt on the head I split it into diff. subtool so as to make things easier and faster to sculpt on.
Once I was done with the head I took a cube and started to sculpt hairs on it as I wanted to try hair scultping in Zbrush.and using subtool master I mirrored and merged the hairs into a single subtool and tweaked it to fit them on her head. Here is the process.
After finishing the head and the body, I started to focus on the cloth and leathers she would be wearing. what I did was I took the mid res posed body into max, and made simple base meshes on the areas I need the cloth and leathers, then I imported all those meshes in zbrush and started sculpting them individually as it gave me more freedom to switch on higher sub-div levels.
when I was done with the clothing and leathers, I started doing the hard surface accessories and stuff like that in 3dsmax by importing the midres meshes from zbrush and simply making poly surface on the midres meshes
Using polyboost tools .After that it was time to make the guns… which I always hate the most: P. but I made them…
Here are some caps of that process.
Finally I merged everything together and it was great that zbrush was able to handle so many subtools with high subdiv levels.
For the final touch I used transpose masted to make some final tweaks
To the model to get everything fit nicely. Hence this was the final result.